Feedback and Complaints
Do you have a comment or complaint?
Islamic Relief Syria /Turkey will accept and respond to any complaints listed below:
- Islamic Relief Syria /Turkey activities, even if they were conducted by another partner, organization and/or
- Islamic Relief Syria/Turkey staff members, including complaints about staff members who no longer work for Islamic Relief.
Complaints can be submitted to Islamic Relief Syria/Turkey in two ways:
- In writing via email, skype, whatsApp, telegram and telephone to the Complaints officer in Islamic Relief Syria/Turkey
- A formal verbal submission to a member of the Islamic Relief Islamic Relief Syria /Turkey staff.
- To enable Islamic Relief Syria/Turkey to process your complaint, we’re requesting you to provide us with your name, full address and how we contacted you so that we can respond to the complaint properly.
- At time of the submission, Islamic Relief Syria/Turkey will provide you with details of when you will receive the response.
- Complaints that are not related or linked to Islamic Relief Syria/Turkey will be responded to you immediately.
- Should a response be unsatisfactory, it is your right to ask the complaint to be sent to Islamic Relief Worldwide where the complaint will be handled by at more senior level of staff.
- Your complaint will be treated confidentially and processed by a dedicated member of staff.
- Islamic Relief Syria Mission welcomes comments, feedback and complaints. We believe that without those information, we will be unable to continue to improving the services that we provide to our beneficiaries.